PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND (MANAGEMENT) BOARD.
CONTRACTORS REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Contractors wishing to do business with PEF(M) B are expected to make available the following:
- 1.Certificate of Incorporation.
- 2.Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (3years if the company is 3 years and above) and tax identification number.
- 3.Vat certificate
- 4.Company profile.
- 5.Letter of confirmation of account number of the company from the bank reflecting the branch, sort code for the purpose of electronic payment.
- 6.Contact telephone number of a representative of the company.
- 7.Bank draft in favor of PEF(M)B for the following contract categories as chosen by the intended contractor.
- 8.Tax identification number for the remittance of taxes to FIRS.
|1||A- supply of stationeries, provisions, paintings etc.||Up to but not exceeding ₦100,000||N2,500|
|2||B – Supply of small electrical items, computer consumables, small structural provisions renovations.||Up to but not exceeding ₦300,000||N5,000|
|3||C-supply of photocopiers, stationeries, air conditioners, furnishing etc.||Up to but not exceeding ₦500,000||N10,000|
|4||D-All manner of supplies, works and services||Above ₦500,000 (All manner of contracts)||N20,000|
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE FIRST SIGHTED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF THE PHOTOCOPIES ALONGSIDE FORMS TO BE ISSUED AFTER PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES.
CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION FORM (23.4 KiB)
Click to download the CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION FORM