PETROLEUM EQUALISATION FUND (MANAGEMENT) BOARD.
CONTRACTORS REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Contractors wishing to do business with PEF(M) B are expected to make available the following:
- 1. Certificate of Incorporation.
- 2. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (3years if the company is 3 years and above) and tax identification number.
- 3. Vat certificate
- 4. Company profile.
- 5. Letter of confirmation of account number of the company from the bank reflecting the branch, sort code for the purpose of electronic payment.
- 6. Contact telephone number of a representative of the company.
- 7. Bank draft in favor of PEF(M)B for the following contract categories as chosen by the intended contractor.
- 8. Tax identification number for the remittance of taxes to FIRS.
||A- supply of stationeries, provisions, paintings etc.
||Up to but not exceeding ₦100,000
||B – Supply of small electrical items, computer consumables, small structural provisions renovations.
||Up to but not exceeding ₦300,000
||C-supply of photocopiers, stationeries, air conditioners, furnishing etc.
||Up to but not exceeding ₦500,000
||D-All manner of supplies, works and services
||Above ₦500,000 (All manner of contracts)
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE FIRST SIGHTED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF THE PHOTOCOPIES ALONGSIDE FORMS TO BE ISSUED AFTER PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES.