Corporate Planning Unit
Corporate Planning Unit is supervised by a Manager.
The Unit is made up of 4 key sub Units which are:
- Strategic Planning
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Business Intelligence and Improvement
- Consultancy and Advisory Services’
Each sub Unit is manned by a process champion for effective service delivery, service compact and proper accountability of processes and activities.
Key functions of the subunits include:
- Preparation of corporate strategic plans (short, medium and long term strategies) in line with the Board`s Mission, Vision and Mandate.
- Alignment of PEF(M)B`S strategy to Federal Government of Nigeria`s Plans (MPR-9pillars, Economic Recovery and Growth Plan, Ease of doing Business, Executive Orders etc.)
- Interface with Departments and Units of the Board for effective and proper alignment of the Board`s activities with it`s strategy.
- Preparation of Monthly performance report of the Board for the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.
- Monitoring of all projects of the Organization
- Monitoring of strategy implementation and work plans
- Evaluation of projects and activities to support Management decision making.
- Review of Departments/Units performance reports in alignment with the Board`s Corporate strategy
- Identification of gaps if any for necessary recommendation to Management.
- Follow up with Departments and Units to bridge the identified gaps to ensure Ease of doing Business and effective service delivery.
- Provide strategic advice to Management.
- Provide roadmap for the Board in actualizing its mandate and programs by ensuring inter-Departmental/Unit and stakeholders synergy.