The Legal Services Unit is responsible for ensuring the organisation’s compliance with the law and extant rules by providing regulatory and procedural advisory services.
The general functions of the Unit includes but are not limited to the following:
- Secretarial services to the Management and Board Committee
- Advisory and Consultation
- Legal and Procedure Compliance Advisory Services
- Risk and Actuary Management
- Corporate Governance
- Transaction Advisory
- Conflict Management
- Policy Instrument Repository Management
These activities create the workflow of the Unit.